Experience: 8-12 yrs
Location: Bengaluru/Bangalore & Noida
We are looking for full time ServiceNow engagement Manager with hands on experience in managing ServiceNow projects. The incumbent is a key member of the delivery leadership team, responsible for delivery execution, account management, stakeholder engagement and people management of the program and projects assigned. This individual is accountable for adherence to the delivery framework, ensuring the deliveries of all assigned programs and projects are aimed at customer delight, operational margins and revenue attainment, KPI analysis, team management and new hire onboarding.
The role will works closely with the Sales team in Pre and Post sales activities, and partners with all other delivery teams to maintain a high standard of service to global clients
- Provide day-to‐day guidance to Professional Services engagement management staff to ensure timely, high quality delivery of implementation projects.
- Be the focal point for delivery questions or concerns from internal stakeholders or customers. This could include – customer governance calls, internal project reviews and escalations.
- Ensure adherence to the Delivery Framework and operational excellence through high degree of rigor and attention to detail on project execution – including planning and revenue forecasting.
- Clearly communicate to management issues that may affect scope, budget or timeliness of delivery of a satisfactory customer experience.
- Strong collaboration with Services Sales, Resource Management and other Delivery teams to achieve outstanding customer delivery.
- Maintain strong working relationships with Services Partners to build a pipeline of available skills available for subcontracting opportunities.
- Own the full life cycle of the ServiceNow platform implementation process, from strategy and design to training and delivery
- Lead a group of forward-thinking technical leader to ensure successful delivery of the project, proactively identifying and implementing necessary changes to the scope of the project as needed
- Establish strong rapport with clients, keeping both internal and external stakeholders informed of progress on a consistent basis
- Continuously improve the customer experience by connecting the value and benefit of the ServiceNow platform to client needs and objectives
- Develop project plans following for ServiceNow Implementation.
- Execute the project plans to meet deliverable expectations on time and on budget.
- Provide guidance and facilitate communications with Project teams and ServiceNow Architects and Developers throughout the effort to ensure project success and added value.
- Revenue growth through cross sell, upsell and contract extension.
- Cost and margin for ServiceNow projects and implementations.
- Identify and leverage business development opportunities in the account(s) and engagements assigned.
- Retaining customers and strengthening relationships
- Serve as a mentor for team members.
- Provide direction and leadership for new hires, ensuring adherence to the enablement plan and new hire ramp times.
- Determine training and development requirements for team and produce team and individual training plans. Adapt these as necessary to meet the changing needs of the organization.
- Conduct performance reviews of team using KPI results and other factors.
- Work with the HR and other delivery Leader to continuously improve the skills and quality of the individuals in the organization.
- Work closely with Resource Managers and Delivery technology practices to support the staffing of projects with the right resources, with the right skills, at the right time.
- Provide a feedback loop into Delivery for resource, process and technical continuous improvement.
Role Specific KPIs
- Financial – Operational Margin vs Sold Margin, Account Growth, Cross Sell, Up Sell.
- Customer – Customer Satisfaction / Net Promoter Scores (NPS) for engagements managed.
- People – Personal growth and development of staff.
- People – Productive and billable utilization.
- Customer – Delivery Backlog Management.
Experience/ Qualifications/ Skill Sets
- 8 – 12 Years + experience of working within IT infrastructure in the Enterprise with an ITSM Software / Services company and experience in representing a Consulting company.
- 5 – 8 Years + management experience, with a strong background in Delivery Management, Account Mining and Stakeholder Engagement.
- 5 – 8 Years + management experience in team management focused on coaching and mentoring.
- Proven expertise in business needs analysis & business modeling skills, the ability to define the client’s requirements within the context of their business. Ability to assess the opportunities, benefits, risks, and success factors of a potential solution.
- Possess a background in the ITIL business process, and working knowledge of IT operations.
- Strong communication skills, know how to set appropriate expectations with staff and customers.
- Leadership in a matrix Service Delivery environment
- C-Level presentations for Programs and Transformations
- Previous experience with industry leading providers of help desk, IT service management, asset management, event management, network and systems management or similar technologies
- Management of departmental P&L