- No business application visibility.
- No Application Detail and no data to explain the performance or significance of an Application.
- No tracking of applications which made difficult to analyse which application to modernize, and which to retire.
- No ability to manage an application plan which made it difficult to improve and align them with ideal application architecture.
A leading technology and legal services company headquartered in USA and committed to delivering full-scale Digital Legal Transformation 2000+ employees in multiple geaographies.
- Created a single repository for all business applications with many dimensions of detail enhanced by other data already existing in the platform including performance, cost, Software Asset Management licensing details etc.
- Provided complete visibility into the application so that the Eneterprise architect can focus on risk, cost, usage, quality and more.
- Capability based planning - Aligning business application with the business capability so that strategic initiatives can be taken.
- Gained visibility into ~1,000 global applications and services to determine business value.
- Aligned business application with architectural policy, incorporate that into a modernization roadmap and manage the execution.
- Reduced on-premises apps, duplicate apps, and software contract.
- 3x transformation initiatives supported.
- Delivers real-time availability of application data for strategic initiatives.
1,000 to 5,000
Application Portfolio Management