- Communication based practices to drive fulfilment and approval workflows for asset requests raised by ~29k employees leading to delayed asset service delivery without any SLAs.
- Limited visibility into diverse IT ecosystem comprising of IT asset Information siloes (Oracle EBS and SNOW soft), IT Service and Operations management platforms.
A Fortune India 500 leader in developing integrated cloud and cognitive technology solutions providing immersive multi-modal user experiences for key financial services, telecom, logistics, and technology industries.
Oracle EBS Integration: Integrated Oracle EBS to reconcile real time HR, finance, employee, owned assets and project information to raise Purchase Requisitions in Oracle from ServiceNow.
- Automated Asset Lifecycle: Implemented workflows for managing and optimizing the purchase, deployment, maintenance, utilization, costs associated and disposal of global IT assets.
- Self Service Portal: To raise hardware and software asset provision and release requests for individual, team or bulk with workflows for up to 3 level approvals based on asset category.
- Maintained validation checks with ServiceNow CMDB 360 degree Asset Compliance: Configured real time metrics for Admin Access allocation tracking and Admin Access expiry notification.
- Admin Access Control – User – Asset mapping for ~90k hardware and ~6k software assets.
- Integration with SNOW Software: Implemented web service integration with existing snow soft asset library using MID Server.
- Configured user access criteria, alerts, triggers and catalog tasks to fulfil software provisioning and release requests for auto deployment/revoke in case of software asset requests.
- Provisioned real time task status of provision and release requests with SNOW soft updates
- Automated Asset lifecyle with 360 degree asset compliance and validation checks.
- Self-Service to report issues or raise any request in regards to assets.
- Real time visibility into entire diverse IT ecosystem which was earlier working in silos by successful integrations of required tools.
1,000 to 5,000
IT Asset Management