- Limited process integration between incident, problem, change and service request capabilities.
- No closed loop change management process leading to 2+ months for simple enhancements.
- No real time CMDB for accurate source of infrastructure, 600+ applications and end user assets.
- Limited reporting capabilities & slow performance of existing Maximo system.
- High maintenance and scalability issues for on-premise set up.
- 4 disparate tools for employees to raise requests and issues leading to poor user experience.
- Only 12% of tickets generated through service portal with a non-intuitive UI.
World's third largest Telecommunication leader with 300k+ employees. Using IBM MaxIT and 3 other tools for internal IT, data center and end user services delivery.
- Consolidated IT Service Management into ServiceNow replacing 4 systems to standardize enterprise wide consistent IT Service Delivery.
- Simplified ITSM processes with data driven impact analysis, auto-assignment to right bins and context rich knowledge base.
- Extended the platform beyond ITSM to include data center, HR request management processes leveraging the single system of truth.
- 24x7 Self-service portal – an HR “storefront” for the business.
- HR Request management with migration of all ex-employee documents, providing them a dedicated Alumni portal with easy access to.
- 6 weeks to replace legacy ITSM & Go Live with ServiceNow.
- 47% reduction in L1 calls and email volume.
- 100% self service index.
- 48% reduction in service request MTTR.
- 50% reduction in cycle time for approvals.
1,000 to 5,000
IT Service Management