- No tracking of Agile Projects which contributed upto 20% of total projects.
- No visibility for resource capacity and its utilisation.
- 3rd party reporting tool which wasnt real time in nature.
A French multinational company operating worldwide in rail transport markets, active in the fields of passenger transportation, signaling and locomotives. Manual practices to manage resources capacity and its utilisation. Lack of formal project methodology and real-time transparency for both Agile and Waterfall based projects.
- Constructed end-to-end project management which enabled the organisation to be CMMi Level 5 compliant.
- Designed demand management workflows which integrated with ITSM processes to associate change task with every Project.
- Configured strategic portfolio, demand and project workflow structure to enable lifecycle from ideation to project management.
- Configured resource calendar and schedules for resource distribution across IT and Business projects.
- Integrated ServiceNow with Microsoft Teams for risk management, Qlik Sense for dashboard capability and CRM software.
- Constructed an integrated approach with gate review mechanism for project management.
- Derive generic parameterized project management templates based on different executing methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile and Hybrid.
- Reduced manual coordination and project management tasks by 60%.
- Single reference of all projects in 9 business domains.
- Integrated Change and Risk Management.
- Integrated MS Teams with PPM for increasing collabaration efforts by more than 60%.
1,000 to 5,000
Project & Portfolio Management and Agile